Keep up-to-date & follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow

OOTD: Plus Size Interview/Workwear.

Hellooo my lovelies!☺️

So I had an interview on Tuesday at Thomas Cook. (fingers crossed I get the job!) When I found out I had my interview I had no idea what I wanted to wear, I wanted to look professional and stylish! So I took to Pinterest to find some outfit inspiration!

I wore a pair of black, harem style pants with little gold detailing from Evans, new out of there formal range and paired it with a black and white dogtooth patterned top from new look inspire. I then wore a black relaxed style blazer also from Evans. And black dollyshoes with bow detailing from red herring at debenhams! And also a gold bar necklace from river island.


️Makeup details: 



Face
Foundation: Lorèal Lumi Magique- rose pearl.
Concealer: Urban decay naked skin- light warm.
Powder: Boujois healthy balance- 53 beige clair.
Blush: Essence silky touch blush- 80 autumn peach.

Eyes
Primer: Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion- original.
Shadow: Bobbi brown basics eyeshadow palette.
Mascara: Too faced better than sex.
Brows: Maybeline brow satin pencil- medium brown & Benefit gimme brow- light medium.

Lips
Liner: Essence lip pencil- cute pink.
Lipstick: Nars lipstick- coral.

I went for a natural skin look with a dewy medium coverage foundation, softly contoured eyes with a cool toned brown & bone shade. And peachy coloured lips & cheeks!



I hope you enjoyed reading my OOTD post! ☺️ 

Lots of love

Hayley
x

Post a Comment