Keep up-to-date & follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow

Loréal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation.

After watching countless reviews on YouTube and taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer in superdrug, I gave in and decided to try this foundation!

When I hear the word Matte, I shiver a little inside... having a combination of dry and normal skin. I tend to stay away from matte foundations as I find they cling to even the smallest of dry patches!



I am very pleased with the finish of this foundation, unlike other matte foundations I have tried in the past, it gives a full coverage finish without looking flat and feeling heavy on the skin. I still feel this allows a natural glow to shine through whilst covering imperfections and uneven skin tone. 

I chose the shade "13 Rose Beige" and used the real techniques expert face brush to apply in circular motions, I found this gave me a natural, airbrushed finish. The texture is very light, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and has a longevity of about 10 hours in my experience.

I am very happy I tried this foundation and it will definately be my go to for nights out, special occasions or when I need my foundation to last for a longtime. I'd definately recommend it to anyone with normal, oily or combination skin! 

Thankyou for reading my first blog post☺️

Hayley
x

2 comments

  1. Great first post! This foundation sounds amazing :-) x

    ReplyDelete