Keep up-to-date & follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow

MAKEUP HAUL: Kiko, Mac & Sephora.

So I went to Italy for a week and I did a little damage in Kiko, I got A LOT of makeup. I also got a few bits in Sephora & Mac. I hope you enjoy this haul! Maybe if your traveling to Europe you can get a few ideas of what to buy.

So in Sephora I picked up 2 of the fibre face masks, the perfecting & brightening pearl mask and the anti-fatigue & energizing pomegranate mask! I cannot wait to try these out and maybe I'll do a mini review on my blog.


So from Kiko I bought the ombré colour spheres and they are absolutely beautiful.




The Kiko water eyeshadows are by far my favourite purchase! They are absolutely beautiful in the pan & on the eyes. I'm obsessed and I can't wait to pick up more colours.


The Kiko velvet touch creamy stick blushes are fantastic, especially for summer, they give a subtle hint of colour to the cheeks and give a youthful look. 


I picked up these 2 neutral matte eyeshadows and I feel these will be lovely all year round!


Kiko long lasting stick syeshadows.

Crystal eyeliner in number 03.

Kiko ultimate pen long wear eyeliner.

Long lasting eyeshadow vibe2 stick.
This is an interesting product and I think it will be nice for a smokey eye.


So the Mac haul is tiny but I can't wait to try these products out! I feel the Mac fix+ will be amazing in the summer to set make up and give a dewy finish to the skin.


I also picked up the Mac brow gelcreme in the shade true brunette. I got the Mac 263 brush to apply it.


Colour shock long lasting eyeshadow - 101 punk baby pink.


I love the packaging of this product and love multi-purpose products like this for fast easy makeup application.


Smart lipstick- nude shade.


Smart lip pencils, I got a nude & coral shade.

Eye tech look eyeshadow, I can't wait to use this burghandy colour in the autumn/winter time.


I also picked up this nail polish in a lovely dusty pink colour.


I hope you enjoyed this haul.

Thank you for reading! Feel free to leave a comment about products you recommend :)
x

1 comment

  1. I love your post dear! Have a nice day:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete