Keep up-to-date & follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow

21st Birthday Wishlist.

Hellooo my lovelies! ☺️

It is my 21st birthday in August and I am so excited! Me and my boyfriend have our lovely Italian friends staying with us for the week leading up to my birthday and I am so excited to spend time with them. We have planned a day out in York to celebrate my birthday so I am very excited as it is one of my favourite English cities.

There are so many awesome new things out at the minute that I really want to get my hands on and what's a better excuse to treat yourself than on your birthday, right?


Nars sheer glow foundation.


My my, this foundation has been on my wishlist for so long! I seriously have no idea why I haven't purchased it yet. For someone with dry skin, this foundation sounds like a dream. It sounds like an extremely versatile foundation, great for any season and occasion! I hope to buy this soon and when I do I will make sure to do a first impression on my blog.


Aqua di Gioa Eue de Parfume
This purmufe is just divine. It's a very fresh, floral scent perfect for the warm season! It's also the perfect sultry scent when you want to feel a little more sexy! I really hope I can put this with all of my other favourite perfumes soon!

A MAC cosmetics shopping spree!


So as you may already know, I am a  media make up student and I also have a MAC pro card which entitles me to a significant discount! I would love to order something off the MAC website. Currently on my MAC wishlist- Ruby woo lipstick AKA "The perfect red!" Mineralise skin finish in soft and gentle & studio sculpt foundation!

Fujifilm Instax mini 8 Camera
Me and my boyfriend, Gary are visiting our lovely Italian friends in July for a week and we are planning to visit Rome & Venice.. I think this camera would be perfect for getting instant scrapbook worthy printouts of these beautiful cities!

A meal at Jamie's Italian! 

So in the introduction i mentioned I was spending the day in York with my lovely friends and boyfriend for my birthday & as I am a big fan of Jamie Oliver I would love the have a meal at his lovely chain of restaurants.. Epic chocolate brownie I'm coming for you!


Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit


In the years 2014-2015 YouTube has been choca blocked with contouring and highlighting tutorials! I would love to invest in some good contouring brushes and really try to master the art!

Bare minerals complexion rescue

The beauty world has gone crazy over this little gem the past few months, it really does sound like the perfect tinted moisturiser for the warmer climates, if love to try it out in time for my holiday!

The walking dead comics

I am a massive walking dead fan!! (Daryl and Glen are my favourites) I'd love to have the full collection of comics/graphic novels to read and keep as they sound like amazing reads!

Realistically that is a very long list of items to ask for on my birthday!! But at the same time, I will be happy with whatever my day brings.. As they say the best things in life are free!❤️


Thank you so much for reading❤️ 

Hayley!!
X

Post a Comment