Keep up-to-date & follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow

HAUL: The Body Shop.

I am a big fan of the body shop, I love all the products I have tried from them & love how they are so inexpensive!

I have extremely dry skin, so I was recommended by a friend to try out the vitamin E range from the body shop.


I picked up the vitamin E cream cleanser. I have been using it for the past couple of days and I have already noticed changes in my skin. Usually when I wake up my face feels very dry & tight and I have not been experiencing this since I started using this cleanser which is great. 

The vitamin E face mist is also great for the summer months as it is so soothing and refreshing. Also it's a great size to pop into your handbag and use during the day to refresh and tone your face.

I also picked up the vitamin E Aqua boost sorbet, which was the most intriguing item for me. It has a a thick, creamy consistency and has an automatic soothing and hydrating effect. I use this before my moisturiser and I honestly feel there is no going back from this product and its a new skincare favourite!

The natural rose roll on lip balms were on sale for £1.50 each and they are another favourite for the summer, giving an hydrating feel to the lips!

If you have dry skin I would definately check out the body shops vitamin E range, it has worked wonders for my skin in such a short amount of time.

Thank you for reading ☺️

Hayley
x

1 comment