Keep up-to-date & follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow

5 Things I Would Tell My Teenage Self.

Now that I am older, I can safely say there are alot of things I would like to change about my teenage years! Things I wish I knew, did or said. Regardless of the mistakes I made, it's really nice to look back and realise how much I have grown as an individual. 

Hopefully if you are a teenager and you are reading this: you may be able to take something away from this blog post.



1. MUM WAS ALWAYS RIGHT.
As a rebellious teen, I rarely listened to what my mum had to say. I wish I did, she was always right and she only ever wanted the best for me. Mothers know best!

2. STOP BEING SO EMBARRASSED.
Looking back, their are a lot of opportunities and activities I missed out on, even things I really wanted to do, because I felt embarrassed! It's so ridiculous to me now as I have finally gained the self-love and confidence I wish I had in my teenage years!

3. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
I wish I didn't spend so much time looking in the mirror and disliking what was staring back at me! Everyone is different, unique and special and I wish I liked myself back then.

4. GET RID OF THE TOXIC PEOPLE.
I look back and seriously wonder why I spent so much time with people who were nasty to me. Surround yourself with positive people and situations!

5. STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC.
I was definately a very dramatic teen, I threw tantrums and back chatted like there was no tomorrow! Things could have been so different if I just looked at things a little differently.

I feel so privileged to have been able to look back on my teenage years and know I have grown so much. You are NOT your mistakes! 

Hayley
x



Post a Comment