Keep up-to-date & follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow

AUTUMN MAKEUP HAUL: Mac Cosmetics

Hello my loves! :)

So I thought i would make use of my Mac Pro student card before it runs out in November! I decided to place an order with Mac and get some items that I have been lusting after for a while now!

So I picked up a few autumnal colours & shades that may inspire your autumn make up looks.


I picked up a mac lipliner in the shade "whirl" it's a beautiful cool toned pinky mauve shade that is very in fashion at the moment and is considered to be a "Kylie Jenner lip colour". This shade looks beautiful alone & paired with a nude lipstick!


Here is a swatch of the lipliner in the shade "whirl".


I also picked up this beautiful lipliner in "burghundy". This is screams autumn and I'm so excited to wear it with a deep red lippy and wintery clothes!



I got 2 lipsticks in the shades "twig" & "hang-up" hang-up is a cremesheen lipstick & twig is a satin.

Twig is also considered a kylie Jenner lip colour, it's a browny, red toned mauve shade and an all round great day to day lipstick.

Hang-up is the perfect autumnal deep berry red shade that I am just dying over this autumn! I just cannot wait to pair this with a deep burgundy smokey eye & the burghundy lip liner.



I also picked up this beautiful eyeshadow palette! It's the burghundy by 9 pallete (can you tell I am really feeling the burghundy shades!) 




So starting from the top left we have the shades

- Honey Lust - a warm copper/champagne gold shade
- Poppyseed - a cool toned mauve shade, great transition shade
- Quarry - a pink, cool toned mauve
- Antigued - a deep, copper toned brown
- Embark - a deep, red toned brown
- #Noir - black with subtle gold fleks
- Haux - a red toned mauve shade
- Star Violet - a deep red toned shimmery mauve
- Sketch - *the star of the show* - a deep burghundy matte colour

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe gathered up some autumn make up inspiration!

Thank you for reading :)
Hayley! x

11 comments

  1. all these look soo good <33
    http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you picked up, it's all so pretty!

    xo, Liz

    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I want to place another order now haha! Xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning items! I absolutely love Whirl lipliner and wear it really frequently <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! I love it, I really want to buy the whirl lipstick. It looks so pretty! <3

      Delete
  4. Oh everything looks amazing, especially the eyeshadow palette and the two lipsticks... I need!
    The colours are so so pretty!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty :) I love the lipstick colours!xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! I want everything! <3 I'm in love!
    Great job :)

    https://recklesslyfair.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I love the Autumn/winter colours!! :) xx

      Delete
  6. This is definitely the perfect autumn make up haul!
    I absolutely love the eye shadow palette!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you. I really like the colours! :)xx

    ReplyDelete