Keep up-to-date & follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow

My Travel Make-Up Bag.

I'm so excited!! I'm going on holiday to Italy on Thursday to visit my love Italian friends. Packing is one of the most exciting parts of going away for me (as sad as that sounds!) I love to plan outfits and makeup looks and pack accordingly!

Here are the makeup products I am taking in my makeup bag to Italy.

Face:


Foundation: Loreal infallible 24 hour matte foundation.

Blush: Essence silky touch blush in the shade 08 autumn peach.

Bronzer: Victoria's Secret Bronzer in Glowing.

Highlighter: The Balms Maryloumanizer.

I also depotted some of my maybeline dream BB cream & some boots botanics radiance balm.


Eyes:



Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.

Bobbi Brown Basics Pallette.

Maybeline 24hr Colour Tattoo in the shade on and on bronze.

Mascara: Maybeline lash sensational mascara.

Brows: 


Benefit gimme brow in light/medium.
Benefit browzings.

Lips: 


YSL rouge lipstick in No. 4.
Rimmel London lipliner in Red diva.
New look pure colour velvet matte lipstick
Nars lipstick in the shade niagara

Thank you for reading!

Hayley
x

10 comments

  1. Great post, love urban decay eyeshadow x

    www.raachmariebeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) & me too! So pigmented and easy to blend! x

      Delete
  2. Awesome products! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Italy! I love makeup! I live by my bronzer (I use physician's formula) It's always fun to see what other people use!

    http://gracecourtney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Italy was amazing! And I would love to try physicians formula products... I love your blog by the way! xx

      Delete
  4. Hope you have an amazing time! You're definitely packing for it!
    <3
    Shreya
    Bric-A-Brac.A fashion and lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I had a lovely time :) xx

      Delete
  5. Really great post:) Have a nice day!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete