Keep up-to-date & follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow

MINI HAUL: Primark Home.

Primark is such a fab shop to have a mooch around but I especially love their home range; it always seems to be on point.

As I follow Primark on Instagram, I saw they have a new autumn/winter 15 home range out now and After looking at the pictures I just had to go in and pick up a few things.


I picked up these gorgeous on trend candles for £3 each! They are so nice and bring warmth into our living room. I'm absolutely loving copper homewesr at the moment and I feel the black and white geometric candle pairs nicely with the copper cubed candle.

I am a massive fan of Primark bedding, it always washes nicely which is fab for bedding at such a good price! I picked up this beautiful Aztec double bedding set for just £11 and a matching throw pillow for just £4. 




If you live close to a Primarni i would definately suggest popping in and having a browse at the homewear, some great finds for reasonable prices!

I hope you enjoyed this mini home haul.

Thanks for reading! :)

Hayley
x

Post a Comment